Christmas is the perfect time of the 2014 year to get ready for the 2015 riding season!
Did you know you can get 2015 gear in time for Christmas? Let’s go through who’s got what and you can click on the titles to see more details at the manufacturers’ sites.
Thor MX 2015 Gear
Core Bend Jersey – Check out how clean this jersey looks, what that means for you is no unnecessary seams and stitching, lightweight and more comfort. This is Thor’s premier line so it gets a lot of hype, and it lives up to it!
- New chassis for increased comfort and performance
- Large mesh panels for increased ventilation
- Athletic stretch-rib cuff panels
- Dropped tail construction to keep jersey tucked in
- 100% moisture wicking polyester fabric
- No-fade sublimated graphics
Core Bend Pants – The pants aren’t as clean looking; what they are is more of a good thing. Stretch material is essential in pants for the most mobility and Thor has added more of it around the knees and inner legs. The large leather knee panels are “core” to any motocross pant, and the dual waist adjuster make the fit perfect for anyone.
- Pre-curved 9000 poly oxford construction for durability
- Full grain leather inner knee panels
- Accordion stretch upper knee panels for flexibility
- Perforated inner liner with 4-way spandex panel at the waist
- Removable Hip Pads Included
Fly Racing 2015 Gear
Kinetic Glitch Jersey – Designed to complement a rider’s natural movements on the motorcycle; to eliminate unnecessary distractions; and to look as stylish as possible. A no-nonsense approach that has earned the Kinetic line its workhorse reputation.
- Multi-Panel Construction – for maximum performance and comfortable fit
- Comfort-Stretch Collar
- Shorty Cuffs with Elastic Sleeves – reduces unwanted arm pump
- Mesh Ventilated Panels – integrated into the jersey in key areas to help dissipate unwanted heat
- Tagless Printed Collar – for added comfort
- Extended Tail – helps keep jersey tucked into pants
Kinetic Glitch Pants – This line is focused; features that serve no purpose or add weight aren’t found anywhere. Instead you get great style, a fit full of freedom and a construction that is durable enough for racing.
- Ultra-durable Multi-panel 900D Construction – withstands rigors of track and trail while providing extra breathability
- Leather Heat Shield Panels – on the inside of each leg for durability and heat resistance
- Adjustable Waist Belt – for maximum fit and adjustability
- Soft-Flex Protective Rubber Badging – increased airflow, mechanically integrated
- Stretch-rib Panels – strategically placed for flexibility where you want it most
- Comfort Mesh Liner – ventilated mesh liner helps keep you comfortable and cool
One Industries 2015 Gear
Gamma Erupt Jersey – This jersey bridges the gap between an all out race performance jersey and real world practicality. Lightweight materials and mesh venting give the right feel on the bike and reinforcements provide durability to handle racing wear and tear. For the majority of One’s athletes, this is the gear they choose to ride with.
- Enhanced Cooling Through Strategically Placed Mesh Panels
- Lighter Weight And Better Functioning Garment With Tailored, Athletic Cut
- Increased Coverage With Uncompromised Comfort With Custom Collar elimination Of Sleeve Bunching And Forearm Discomfort With Cuffless Sleeves
Gamma Erupt Pants – Has a tailored fitting chassis designed around an aggressive race position.
- Advanced Materials For Optimized Protection, Durability, Ventilation, And Mobility
- Engineered Stretch Panels Around Knee To Accommodate Wide Range Of Protection
- Reduced Weight Through Limited Application Of Non-Essential Embellishments
- Unrivaled Heat Dissipation, Abrasion Resistance, And Bike Grip With Leather Knee
The prices listed on these websites are not Jones Motorsports’ costs. Please call us at (208) 523-8977 or stop in to see our discounted prices on all motorcycle gear in Idaho Falls!